- Its unique waterproof IP 67 feature enables you to see objects underwater or in high humidity environment.
- Magnification: 0.1 ~ 200X , continuous zoom capability (combined optical and digital zoom, 200X is calculated on 21 inch monitor ).
- 5mm to infinity focal distance
- 7mm outer camera diameter, 175mm total length, easy to use.
- Powered by 2.0 USB. 0.3M pixel CMOS sensor (interpolated to 2MP).
- With adjustable LED light.
- Auto white balance and auto brightness balance.
- It's a good helper for jewelers, antiquary, and laboratory technicians
- Made of environmentally friendly materials.
Focus: Manual focus
Working Platforms: Windows7/Xp/Vista/Mac OS/Linux
Software Functions: Taking photos, recording videos, measurement, text input
Photograph: By software or snapshot button on cable, Anti- tremble capture function
Videography: High compression
Image Format: JPEG
Video Format: WMV/DZC
Measurement: Arc length, point-point length, angle
Calibration Ruler Precision: 0.5mm
Light Source: LED, adjustable brightness
Display Speed: 30fps
Interface: USB 2.0
Material: Aluminum alloy + medical POM
Software Language: Simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, etc.
Max Size: 7 x 126mm
Product Weight: 58g
Package Weight: 277g
Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 189 x 103 x 45mm
After Sales Service: 1 Year Warranty
- For PC customer, please download Supereyes V3.5 to get full compatibility with Win 8 32/64 bit.
- For Mac, please simply use Photo Booth or FaceTime to open the device, no driver or additional software needed.
- Measurement function is only available on Windows systems, including length, arc, rectangle, distance measurement, etc.
1 x USB Microscope
1 x CD
1 x User Manual
1 x Stand