Warranty: 1 Year. Delivery Time:48 Hours. Mini Order:5PCS. DHL/EMS/FEDEX/UPS/TNT Door to Door:4-5 Days. Ship From HongKong to Over 200 Countries Worldwide, Pls Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get More Discounts.
1. The latest 2015 version OBDII interface GPSTO GPS tracker. It is based on GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system, Built-in GSM and GPS antenna, Built-in 2.4G attendance management functions.
2. It can work with any 16-Pin OBD interface cars. Just insert into the car OBDII interface directly to work, you can locate and get the postion of your vehicle remotely VIS SMS or GPRS. With this GPS tracker, you can easily monitoring your car to protect it.
3. Quite Easy to install, no need to wiring or change your car. Plus, it comes with Free iOS app and Android app, which allows you to receive the position data on your mobile.
4. You can also use the tracking system platform that we provided(First year Free, and only $5 for each year) as followed, it's so easy to use.
1. OBDII vehicle tracker (9-40V),Base+ GPS real-time dual-positioning
2. GPS blind spots, vibration, displacement, electronic fence, over speed, low power, external power failure alarm
3. Vibration sensor, regular reporting, multiple power-saving mode
4. GPS blind spots, vibration, displacement, electronic fence, over speed, low power, foreign power failure alarm
5. Web version tracking positioning platform, free PC version tracking software is installed,
6. IOS and Android app, allows user to track the vehicle on mobile devices.
7. Vehicle fault notification, vehicle maintenance notification
8. Minimous GPRS traffic patterns
9. Built-in 200MA polymer battery for 30-Minutes even the car is powered off.
10. GOOGLE SMS tracking with map links, text location query
11. Applications: mainly used for vehicle management and location tracking services
GPS start time
Chargeable changeable 3.7V 200mAh Polymer Li-battery
The product supports existing OBD protocol
1. SAE J1850 PWM
2. SAE J1850 VPW
3. ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000_5BPS)
4. ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000_FAST)
5. ISO 15765-4 (CAN500_11BIT)
6. ISO 15765-4 (CAN500_29BIT)
7. ISO 15765-4 (CAN250_11BIT)
8. ISO 15765-4 (CAN250_29BIT)
How to use it:
1. Buy a SIM card that supports the SMS and GPRS service from your mobile ISP provider. Please make sure you have activated this SIM card for SMS and GPRS service from your ISP provider.
Please note, SIM card is NOT included in the kit.
2. Insert the SIM card with the tray into the GPS OBD GPS Navigation system device.
3. Connect the OBD GPS Navigation system into your car's 16-Pin OBD interface, the interface usually can be found around ECU area. As shown in the following picture:
4. Now you can start tracking. Please choose the tracking solutions you'd like to have:
GPSTO Website tracking system: www.gpsto.net/index.aspx
Choose your language, and login the online system(choose "Acount" login method), user name is your IMEI number, default password is 123456.
For Apple's iPhone users: Seach for the "qichezhixing" in Apple app store, install the app(winthink), open it, and choose the "login by license plate number", user ID is your device's IMEI number, default password is 123456.
Android's users: Download the app at : www.gpsto.net/gpsv3.apk
Package Included :
1*GPSTO OBD GPS Tracking device
1*User Manual(English version)